Friday, November 30, 2012

Red for Days!



If you'll forgive my hair, I think this look turned out really awesome!  I wanted to do dark eyes and dark lips.  It was the perfect opportunity to break out my newly beloved MUFE 48 lipstick.  48 is possibly my favorite vamp ever!




Sadly, it was very overcast outside, so all the sparklies on my eyes refused to shine.  Mirifique has soft rainbowy multi-colored sparkles and Berber has beautiful gold sparkles.  Oh!  And MUFE 307 e/s has tiny rainbow glitters, too!




Next up are some bloopers.  That's right, folks.  You heard me right.  I make silly faces.  Mostly on accident while trying to make really cool faces (or while attempting to smile in a natural looking manner).




This is maniac smiley face.




This is "oh no you di'in't" or alternately, the face of indigestion.




This is smoochy eyes to the sky face.




And lastly we have squinty-eyed smoochy pirate.

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat BR20 <3
Illamasqua concealer 115 (spots)
BareMinerals Stroke of Light Luminous 1 (under eye)
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder <3

Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Light Blondes 01
Tarte AC Stellar
Nars Hungry Heart

Eyes:
Nars eye primer
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Mirifique (base/lowers)
Illamasqua Pigment Berber pigment (everywhere you see red)
Make Up For Ever Diamond e/s 307 (outer corner and smudged into lash lines)
Face Atelier White Gold pigment (inner corner)
Lorac Baked Matte Satin e/s Posh (brow bone)
Stila Stay All Day black liner pen (tight line)
YSL black cream liner (waterline)
Sephora + Pantone e/l pencil Meteorite (upper lash line under 307 e/s)
Sephora Outrageous Volume mascara
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara
Givenchy Phenomeneyes waterproof (lowers)
Tarte taupe brow pencil

Lips:
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense 48

I'm still loving the Touche Eclat foundation.  Also, the formula on the lipstick is pretty great, too!  I definitely think I want to do more red eyes with red lips in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the silliness.  :)

6 comments:

  1. you look fierce! i always thought you had to balance out a dark eye with a nude lip, but you proved otherwise (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not such a big fan of nude lips. I do what I want. LOL

      Delete
  2. Absolutely frickin' gorgeous! Multiple lemmings created!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOAR BLOOPERS! I demand a whole blog fot bloopers! <3 <3 <3
    (also makeup is hawt, but...duh. BLOOPERS.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do! :) I may have some more bloopers in me yet. <3

      Delete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!