Monday, November 19, 2012

Gold Glitter Brows



I tried gold glitter brows with my Urban Decay Baked glitter eyeliner.  It was a huge hassle to paint it on using the tiny brush that it comes with.  I know I could remove the stopper, but I'm always reluctant to, for some unknown reason (I'm probably loathe to encrust a brush of mine with glitter gel).




The glitter looks chunky-not-so-lovely in these super close up pictures.  In the other pictures you can't really even tell it's there!  Perhaps a fail.  No harm done, though.  Can I just say how stunningly gorgeous L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Gold Imperial is?!  That's the gold over my entire lid, that you see more on the inner half.  I absolutely love it.




I really like the Tarte "Emerald" skinny pencil liner, too, that I used on the lower lash line.  I wish I had smudged some shadow into it, though, to intensify and solidify the color.




Face:
Nars pore refining primer
Koh Gen Do Aqua PK-0
Illamasqua Concealer 115
BareMinerals Stroke of Light Luminous 1
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder
MUFE Super Matte Loose 12

Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Light Blondes 01
Hello Kitty Head of the Class black & white palette peachy blush

Eyes:
Nars eye primer
L'Oreal Infallible e/s Gold Imperial (all over)
Vincent Longo Pearl X e/s Etherea (crease and outer corner)
Lorac Baked Matte Satin e/s Posh (brow bone)
Stila Stay All Day black pen liner (tight line)
Stila Smudge Stick e/l Lionfish (smudged into uppers)
Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES e/l Emerald (smudged into lowers)
UD Baked e/l pencil (waterline)
Tarte Taupe brow pencil
UD Baked glitter e/l (brows)
Dior New Look black mascara
Givenchy Phenomeneyes waterproof mascara (lowers)

Lips:
Armani Lip Maestro 300 Flesh

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

6 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful, unexpected holiday-type look. I have to giggle that that shade is called "flesh" though. With all the different flesh tones in the world, I have never seen one that looked anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kate! I know. I immediately scrunched up my nose at the name "Flesh" for this lip color! Maybe pumpkin flesh. Maybe.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! I try to do new and different things and it's easy enough for me since I have way too much makeup. :)

      Delete
  3. This is incredibly fun and I swoon over the eyeshadow! Still giggling over "Flesh" but you knew that already ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! Love me some gold eyeshadows...and glitters. Yes, we are both giggling about "Flesh." How silly!!

      Delete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!