Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RBR Smoked



I'm back into my comfort zone now with smokier eye looks.  :)  I had missed them!  This was done with various gray tones from Rouge Bunny Rouge - arguably the best (or perhaps just my favorite) eyeshadow out there!  I wish I had remembered to use Volcano Fairy-Wren, too, but that's okay.




The Essence Twi-hard glitter liner is super subtle, but I actually like it!  It just adds a tiny bit of shimmery interest.  Never met a glitter I didn't like.




This is the first time wearing YSL Touche Eclat foundation in at least several weeks.  I had tested out a sample previously and decided that I very much liked it.  I still do!  It just makes me look better.  That's what we all want in foundation, right?  It smells nice, goes on easily, has a beautiful softly glowing finish, and lasts all day.  I finished with Cover FX powder for a little extra coverage since I applied very little liquid foundation.  Too bad Cover FX recently changed all their powder colors and my color no longer exists.  :(




Face:
Benefit The Porefessional
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation BR20
Cover FX powder compact (old) E0
Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer 1
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder (under eye)
Illamasqua concealer 115

Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Light Blondes 01
Addiction Amazing powder blush
Sephora Prisma Chrome e/s Moonbeam (pink version)

Eyes:
Nars eye primer
Sephora + Pantone Meteorite black pencil e/l
RBR Trumpeter Koel e/s (smudged into liner)
RBR Electrifying Storm-Petrel e/s (lid)
RBR Vivacious Maguari e/s (crease)
MUFE 307 e/s (outer corner)
Dior 5-Colour Designer palette Smoky Design (white and silvers used to highlight)
Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 glitter eyeliner Alice Had a Vision - Again (upper lash line)
Stila Stay All Day black pen liner (tight line)
GA ETK black wp e/l pencil (waterline)
Laura Mercier brow pencil Fair Blonde (too yellow!)
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes! topped with
Lancome Hypnose Drama sparkly silver top coat mascara
Givenchy Phenomeneyes wp mascara (lowers)

Lips:
Illamasqua Sheer Gloss Intimacy


Let me know what you think and watch out for more smoky looks to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!