Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RBR Smoked

I'm back into my comfort zone now with smokier eye looks.  :)  I had missed them!  This was done with various gray tones from Rouge Bunny Rouge - arguably the best (or perhaps just my favorite) eyeshadow out there!  I wish I had remembered to use Volcano Fairy-Wren, too, but that's okay.

The Essence Twi-hard glitter liner is super subtle, but I actually like it!  It just adds a tiny bit of shimmery interest.  Never met a glitter I didn't like.

This is the first time wearing YSL Touche Eclat foundation in at least several weeks.  I had tested out a sample previously and decided that I very much liked it.  I still do!  It just makes me look better.  That's what we all want in foundation, right?  It smells nice, goes on easily, has a beautiful softly glowing finish, and lasts all day.  I finished with Cover FX powder for a little extra coverage since I applied very little liquid foundation.  Too bad Cover FX recently changed all their powder colors and my color no longer exists.  :(

Benefit The Porefessional
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation BR20
Cover FX powder compact (old) E0
Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer 1
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder (under eye)
Illamasqua concealer 115

Guerlain Terracotta Light Blondes 01
Addiction Amazing powder blush
Sephora Prisma Chrome e/s Moonbeam (pink version)

Nars eye primer
Sephora + Pantone Meteorite black pencil e/l
RBR Trumpeter Koel e/s (smudged into liner)
RBR Electrifying Storm-Petrel e/s (lid)
RBR Vivacious Maguari e/s (crease)
MUFE 307 e/s (outer corner)
Dior 5-Colour Designer palette Smoky Design (white and silvers used to highlight)
Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 glitter eyeliner Alice Had a Vision - Again (upper lash line)
Stila Stay All Day black pen liner (tight line)
GA ETK black wp e/l pencil (waterline)
Laura Mercier brow pencil Fair Blonde (too yellow!)
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes! topped with
Lancome Hypnose Drama sparkly silver top coat mascara
Givenchy Phenomeneyes wp mascara (lowers)

Illamasqua Sheer Gloss Intimacy

Let me know what you think and watch out for more smoky looks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!