Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hurry Up!



This was yesterday's face that I did in a rush.  Somehow I lost track of time in the morning and didn't leave myself enough time to do what I normally like to do.  This took me about 20 minutes, I believe.  As I say that, I feel like it's ridiculous and should have been completed much, much quicker!




All self-criticism aside, I do like how it turned out.  And you can see I'm only using minimal gold sparkle on the eyes here.  That leaves room for more extreme gold sparklage to be had today!



Face:
Koh Gen Do Aqua PK-0
Illamasqua Concealer 115
BareMinerals A Stroke of Light Luminous 1
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder
Guerlain Meteorites Perles du Dragon

Cheeks:
Givenchy Bucolic Poppy

Eyes:
Nars primer
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Amethyst
Urban Decay Virgin e/s
Stila Stay All Day black pen liner (tight line)
Urban Decay Baked e/l pencil
Urban Decay Baked glitter liner
Tarte taupe brow pencil
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Givenchy Phenomeneyes waterproof

Lips:
Nars Scarlet Empress lipstick

Look how short my list is!  It's almost...reasonable!  :)  I just want to point out that Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation is so superb that I know I can slap it on in a hurry and not even worry about primer.  It wears that well.  I saw some minor breakdown after it had been on about 9 or 10 hours.  Also, randomly, I love how it smells.

I had a bit of creasing on my occasionally creasy left eye, which leaves me to wonder, what on earth went wrong?  I was hoping that with the Nars eye primer that would never happen again.  Oh well.  I guess I can't have it all.  I'm thinking maybe I didn't blend out the Caviar Stick enough - like, maybe it was too thick?

Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to drop me a line about anything.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that you could just slap product on your face and still look gorgeous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's precisely what I did! LOL Thank you very much. <3 You are kind!

      Delete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!