Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shimmery Good



I'm going to try and play catch up for a little while!  I have some looks I'd like to share still, as I've not been posting regularly the last few weeks.  This one was done early on a Friday morning, hence the not so great bathroom lighting above and the freaky flash pictures below!




For being harsh flash pics, these actually turned out much better than I'd expected.  At least you get to see the detail on what I thought was a very nice eye look.  




On my face, I'm wearing Givenchy Photo Perfexion foundation, Guerlain Jumbo Meteorites, Illamasqua Unrequited blush, Nars Copacabana Multiple and the Fergie Rose Champagne highlighter.

My lips are Tarte LipSurgence Luster in Pouty.

The eyes are Benefit Skinny Jeans all over (two layers), Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Epatant over top, Chanel Fantasme on the inner corner, Chanel Mirifique smudged into outer lash lines, UD Virgin e/s for the brow bone, and Laura Mercier Faux Lash mascara.  I tight-lined with Stila Stay All Day black pen liner, of course.

Feel free to ask about anything else, as I was wearing a bit more than just what I've shared.  I think I covered the important stuff, anyway.  :)

The inspiration for this eye look came from Makeup Alley's Makeup Board.  We were talking about a beautiful picture of Skinny Jeans on an eye and kmbirkel thought that the picture looked almost as if Epatant had been layered over top.  I just had to try it out!  I'm glad I did because I really love the result.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to post more regularly (and catch up) this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!