Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jungle Eyes



This look started with Laura Mercier's Jungle Caviar Stick.  I used is as a base all over my eyes and blended it with a Sephora Platinum cream eyeshadow brush.  It's also on my outer lower lash lines.




I used Urban Decay eyeshadows in Graffiti (the bright green) and Underground (blended above the crease with my much loved Shu 8HR).  Sephora Prisma Chrome eyeshadow in Moonbeam (the pink version) was my brow bone highlight.  The black liner is Urban Decay Perversion pencil and Stila Stay All Day black pen for tightlining.




The new things I'm trying out?  You know me, I love to try new things.  :)  I'm testing Too Faced's BB cream in Snow Bunny and also used Anastasia's brow powder duo in Ash Blonde/Taupe (the lightest shade only).  I'm not used to using brow powder on myself, but I think I did an okay job.  Hopefully I will get better with practice!




Face:
Too Faced Beauty Balm Snow Glow
Illamasqua concealer 115 (spots)
BareMinerals Stroke of Light Luminous 1 (under eye)
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder

Cheeks:
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Light Year

Eyes:
Nars eye primer
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Jungle (base)
UD Graffiti e/s 
UD Underground e/s
Sephora Prisma Chrome Moonbeam e/s (pink version)
Stila Stay All Day black liner pen
UD Perversion e/l pencil
Benefit They're Real
Givenchy Phenomeneyes waterproof (lowers)
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Ash Blonde/Taupe

Lips:
Tarte LipSurgence Luster in Buff


Thanks for stopping by!  

1 comment:

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!