Friday, January 25, 2013

NEW new Caviar Sticks



Here are quick swatches of the newest new Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks!  From left to right, they are:  Grey Pearl, Pink Opal, Seashell, and Mint Snow.  I swiped them on the inside of my arm, back and forth several times each.  I did not blend them out or touch them at all.  These photos were taken in warm, late afternoon sunlight.




Grey Pearl is a taupe, as you can see!  It looks very brown here, and I'm curious to see how it will look on my eyes.  There is definitely a bit of grayness to it, but it's not overly or evenly primarily gray.  Seashell is an odd pastel yellow gold.  Mint Snow is definitely green, but does take on a slightly blue appearance at times (perhaps it's just my cell phone camera!).  Pink Opal is straightforward - sparkly light pink.




I expect these will all make for quick and easy eye looks.  I'm hoping to incorporate them into my routine to allow for more bright and bold lip choices!  Not to worry, though, I wouldn't dream of giving up my complicated and dramatic eye looks.  I just gotta have my variety!  :)

I hope these swatches are helpful and I expect you may see me wearing some of these in looks in the near future.  In case you wondered, I purchased these at Nordstrom, in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!