Friday, October 19, 2012

Dragonfruit with Glitter



This will be a shorter post as I didn't get hardly any decent pictures of myself this go around.  Some days are like that.  It was a simple look, anyway, so I don't need to go on and on about it!  What I like most here is the tinted moisturizer (Amore Pacific), the lip color, and the purple glitter, of course!




Face:
Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer 102 Fair
Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Luminous 1 (under eye)
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder

Cheeks:
Guerlain Terracotta Light Blondes 01
Addiction Revenge
Dior Amber Diamond

Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
RBR Alabaster Starling (inner corner)
RBR Angelic Cockatiels (all over)
Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma (brow bone)
Stila Stay All Day black pen e/l (tightline)
Urban Decay Rockstar e/l pencil
Urban Decay glitter liner Metalhead
Fiberwig D.J.V. Beautenizer Volume Lash
Clinique Bottom Lash
Tarte Taupe brow pencil

Lips:
Becca Beach Tint Dragonfruit
NYX Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe Paint the Town

Okay.  So I don't like how Angelic Cockatiels looks out of control frosty in a bad way up to nearly my brow bone!  Good grief.  I can only say that I thought it looked better in person - but, ya know, that may or may not be true.  In any case, I hope you'll forgive me for that lapse in judgment.

The Amore Pacific tinted moisturizer is so dreamy, I simply must rave!  It goes on like silky smooth buttery face perfection (do you really want butter on your face - no, you do not - bad analogy).  It lasts all day, as well, which is an absolute must for me.  I even bothered to get hot and sweaty at work, so that was a great test for wear.  The coverage is a very nice light with a radiant but not overly dewy finish (if that makes sense).  It has the typical Amore Pacific scent going on, but fades away pretty quickly.  It also has a hefty price tag!  Oh boy.  For now, I'm enjoying a sample.  I definitely recommend that you get a sample if you can.  It is worth the trouble.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment if you have anything to say - even, "Lauren, never ever wear that frosty eyeshadow that high up again!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!