Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pamplelune







I cannot remember everything on my face from this day because it was more than a couple of days ago.  I'll list what I can!  :)

Cheeks:
Givenchy Le Prisme 24 It-Girl Purple

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot Let's Skate! (lid)
RBR Veiled Lyrebird e/s (crease)
RBR Alabaster Starling e/s (inner corner)
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Amethyst (lowers and very outer corner of upper lash line)
Stila Stay All Day black liner pen (tight line)
Stila Kajal Pearl e/l pencil (waterline)
Tarte taupe brow pencil
Korres Volcanic mascara

Lips:
Guerlain Shine Automatique Pamplelune


I think I was likely wearing Givenchy Photo'Perfexion foundation here, but I'm just not sure.  Let me know if you have questions about anything and I'll do my best.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. that lip color was seriously made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like It-Girl? I've been on the hunt for a purple blush for a while, and I love the one Givenchy Le Prisme blush I have (in Bucolic Poppy), but no one seems to talk about this one! Your eyes are to die for here--I would kill for your skills!

    Julie
    JulesDarling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love It-Girl but I have to say that it's not actually purple. At least, when you brush against all four sections, it comes out looking pink, overall. I still love it, though! My favorite purple blush is actually a single eyeshadow from Sephora collection. I think it's called I Love the 80's. Bucolic Poppy is soooo beautiful. I love it to bits. Thank you so much!!

      Delete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!