Wednesday, December 12, 2012

One of the Best Reds







Face:
Kat Von D Rehab Priming Elixir
UD Naked Skin 0.5
BareMinerals Stroke of Light Luminous 1
Illamasqua Concealer 115
Korres Wild Rose Mineral Setting Powder

Cheeks:
Vincent Longo Sandalwood

Eyes:
Nars eye primer
GA ETKI #17 (lid)
UD Ace e/s (crease)
UD Omen e/s (above crease)
Lorac Chic e/s (brow bone, inner corner)
Stila Stay All Day black liner pen (tight line)
Stila Smudge Stick Silver Dollar e/l (waterline)
Tarte taupe brow pencil
Stila Stay All Day mascara

Lips:
YSL Glossy Stain 9 <3


I'm not sure why my skin looks so pale here, but it looked perfectly normal/fine in real life!  Maybe it's because I skipped my lazy bronzer contour.  I'm on a kick for trying simpler eye looks.  For this one, I started with Ace in the crease, blended it, then added the #17 silver on the lid, and next blended above the crease with Omen.  I am pleased with how it turned out!  It definitely takes some getting used to to see myself without so much liner and with nothing on my lower lash line, though.

This is a re-try for me with the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation.  I liked it much better this go around than I remember from before.  It's definitely very lightweight, which is nice.

Do I even have to speak about Glossy Stain 9?!  No, I do not.  It speaks for itself.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!