Monday, June 2, 2014

New Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelées

 Behold!  New Cheek Gelées!  I had to have them both.
 Apparently these are Limited Edition (which explains promptly why "I had to have them both").
 Also - SUPER PRETTY colors.  I swiped each swatch here about 4-5 times to build up the color.
I had to scrub to get the swatches off my arm with soap and water.  My swatching fingertips are still really stained, most notably Vacay Rosé.

I have not tried either of these on my sex-ay face yet, so I can't comment on wear or practical awesomeness yet.  Hopefully I can do a look with them super soon and post here accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!