Thursday, June 6, 2013

Another Mongo Post




Here's another mega post.  I hope you enjoy it!  In the above pictures, I was wearing Hourglass Immaculate (Vanilla, I believe), Tarte AC Tipsy blush, Too Faced Natural at Night palette on the eyes (the three top row colors), aaaand Belmacz Infrared Lip Glow.  Infrared surprised me by being peenk because in the pot it looks almost neon orange.


Pardon my under eye area looking too bright/light in the above photo, but I was playing with a new eye primer and used some under my eyes there as well as on my lids.  It's the CK One Eyeshadow Base in Clean.  So far I really like it!  It does brighten very nicely and I haven't had any creasing yet (other than from Illamasqua cream shadows, but that's another story).  I'm not sure how I feel about this eye look in general because I worry that it makes my eyes look too small or narrow.  Thoughts?


I am, however, mildly obsessed with this easy winged out pencil liner technique!  I just take my BareMinerals Soft Focus eyeliner brush and pull out the ends of my pencil liner before it sets.  It's so stinking easy and I love the result.  I may forsake harsh liquid wings altogether now!

In the above look, I was wearing Clinique CC Cream Very Light, Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #5 on the eyes and cheeks, RBR Gracious Arasari in the crease, Stila Lionfish liner, a little bit of Tarte AC Fearless over the #5 cream on cheeks, and Korres Greek Yoghurt Lip Cooler in Peach.




Above, I was wearing Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Fair 1, Stila Custom Color Blush in Coral, Sephora + Pantone Precious Metals eyeshadows from the huge palette (eek - I messed up the outer corner of the eye you see above by not extending/darkening the color enough), and Guerlain Shine Automatique in Pamplelune.




Above, I was wearing the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Light, Illamasqua Tweak blusher, Guerlain Turandot eyeshadows, Sephora Flashy liner in Flashy brown, and Hourglass Liquid Rouge in Canvas.



For this one, I wore Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Fair, Illamasqua Morale blusher, Armani Eyes to Kill Intense #1 (my special pot is way more gold/taupe than most), UD Bordello and Last Call, UD liners in Mainline, Delinquent, and Cuff.  The fabulous lipstick that looks even more amazing in person is Armani Lip Maestro in #504 Ecstasy.




Lastly, a more "simple" look for me.  I wasn't feeling great that day, so I tried to keep things easy.  I was wearing Missha Perfect Cover BB #13, Tarte AC Achiote (a bit heavy handed, I suspect!), Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Ebloui, and Tarte Lipsurgence in Lust.

Please keep in mind that my breakdowns here have been very lazy and of course do not list every item that I used.  If you have questions about anything specific that was not mentioned, feel free to ask and I will do my best to remember!  Many things I don't list are pretty routine - for example, bronzers, concealers, brows, tight line, eye primer, mascara, etc.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  <3

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the mongo post!!! I was waiting!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for pushing me when I needed it!! <3

      Delete
  2. Great job on the mongo post! Love it! Love the different makeups. Hope to see more for I really love your blog. I really learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie!! I'm glad you enjoy it. I think for now, the big monster posts seem to be working better for me than individual, detailed posts. Hope everyone is okay with that. :) And I'm glad you are learning a lot - that makes me very happy!

      Delete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!