Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lost Faces


Here is a random post for you.  Lost faces.  Above I used BareMinerals The Next Big Thing eyeshadow quad, Tarte AC Stellar + Angelic, Tarte for True Blood Lip crayon + Nars Mexican Rose.


I think that you are seeing a little SugarPill Royal Sugar in the picture above (and some really old Shiseido cream shadows).  I'm also wearing Tarte AC Magic blush and Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in Rubelite.


The lipstick above is Illamasqua Immodest.  It's so bright that it freaked out my camera.  On the eyes:  RBR Mysterious Tinamou and Makeup Geek Sensuous.


Here is some Too Faced Midnight Mist over Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Mirifique along with Tarte AC Tipsy and Dior Addict Lip Glow Crystal Coral.


Above features LM Gilded Moonlight, BareMinerals The Rare Find (rusty auburn color), Nars Taj Mahal, and Shiseido Lacquer Rouge in Carnelian.


Fresh Sugar Passion lip treatment above!  RBR Unforgettable Oriole, Makeup Geek Pretentious, Makeup Geek Bling, UD Smog e/l pencil, and Illamasqua Tremble blush.  Also, I'm wearing the Smashbox CC Cream in Fair.


Majorly 80's look using the Stila Dream Catcher palette and Nars Sin.  I don't even...and yes, side-pony.


Mini Izak for Sephora face and eye palette (love!) + Strawberry Blonde Infallible + LM Caviar Stick in Cocoa.  Cheeks were Tarte AC Dollface and lips CK One Street LE Shine lipstick in Painted.  I'm wearing Clinique CC Cream in Very Light.


This one is GA ETKI #25, Illamasqua Tremble, Nars Copacabana Multiple, and Beaute Trace lip creme.


Above is Revlon Juicy Papaya lip butter, Nars Boys Don't Cry, loads of black liner, and a sparkly gold GA ETKI that you can barely even see (#18).  I'm wearing GA Face Fabric in 0.5.


Lastly, this one features Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Lilac, RBR Electrifying Storm-Petrel, and Tom Ford Smoke Red lipstick.  <3  And yeah, I was tanned, just post-vacation in this last picture.

I hope you've enjoyed the randomness and variety!  Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. That first one. Wow. Such talent, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I don't do that shape much (for eyeshadow), but maybe I will more. It's kinda wild! Some of us at work call it "alien eyes!" LOL

      Delete
  2. I have no idea why I haven't visited this blog before, or even know it existed ¬¬

    Anyway, it's great to know that I can see all your beautiful and colorful looks in one place!!!! Now I have an enormous source of inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't been in existence all that long really. :)

      I'm glad you found me! <3

      Delete
  3. I am trawling through the archives and had to comment on this one. NOTED. APPRECIATED. Huge talent and every look is so playful...

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!