Friday, March 29, 2013

Peach Parfait







I'm still here!  Fear not.  :)  I just love Revlon's Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.  I'm wearing it here.  Yummy!  Other things I am wearing:  Tarte's Tinted Treatment BB Primer in Fair, Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Glisten (sadly looked a bit feverish in real life, but I think photographed very nicely), the Hourglass Soft Brunette brow pencil, and some eye stuff.  Mwahaha!

So, for the eyes...I mainly used Too Faced's The Return of Sexy palette.  I worked off the grouping to the far right, called "The Bombshell."  "Maneater" sandy taupe all over the lid and blended into the crease.  "7 Year Itch" shimmery white on the inner corner/crease area.  "Hollywood" medium gray in the outer "v" and "Beautymark" darker gray just a bit along the end of the upper lash line.  The green is Urban Decay's Graffiti pencil liner with Rouge Bunny Rouge Whispering Ibis smudged into it.  I also used Sephora Flashy Ultra Green liner on my waterline.  Tightline was Stila Stay All Day black liner pen.  For mascara, I used Guerlain's Maxi Lash, which I'm pretty happy with so far.

I really liked this look overall, but was annoyed that I messed up the symmetry of the outer "v" portions of my eyes.  My blush looks quite uneven, as well.  It's always got to be something!  Hopefully no one noticed, though.  And even if they did, I'm only human.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The green lash line is really gorgeous. I have both of those colors, so I might try this :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind. I'm happy to learn and grow, but it's also my face we're talking about! Also, no shamelessly promoting your blog or site here, please. Thank you!